It has been a while since I last posted, but as the great David Bowie once sang, Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, Turn and Face the Strange!
From dealing with a pandemic, working remote, tending to family, finding out that my partner and I are expecting a baby in June and moving out of the city, things have been busy. That said, I am happy to be back and to share some exciting content with you all.
Here are some of the themes The Chic Void will be focusing on over the next few months:
- Mind, Body Wellness – from workouts to DIY lymphatic drainage massage
- Moving & Decorating – simple hacks to have your space embody both form and function, plus before and after pictures!
- Pregnancy & Preparation for Bebe – creating a baby registry & nursery without losing yourself, Doulas, books, nutrition and the ever timid topic of, Would you eat your placenta?
- Fashion – duh, that’s not going anywhere – from the runway to looking and feeling cute while working from home, The Chic Void has you covered
- Books & Writing Exercises- cross-genre book list suggestions, and 15-minute writing prompts (because we all should exercise our writing muscles)
- Recipes for Spring & Summer
- Design & Jewelry – from interior design, DIY flower arrangements, and jewelry, aesthetics are a dream
If all of this sounds good to you, look out for the next post soon and share this website with friends or family who may enjoy reading The Chic Void. You can also follow The Chic Void on Instagram at @thechicvoid.